All guests are subject to the rules and guidelines of Casa Guillermo. Below are some general items.
- The maximum rental occupancy is 26 guests in 12 bedrooms. Individuals over the age of 12 are considered adults.
- The Host must be 25 years old to rent the villa.
- Check in time is 3:00 p.m.; check out time is noon.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the villa.
- Fees to cover damages, theft, and unpaid bills will be deducted from the security deposit.
- No pets are allowed at the villa at any time.
- Quiet hours for the neighborhood are from 10:30 pm to 7:00 am.
- All guests agree to waive liability claims against the owners of Casa Guillermo and will sign the provided Waiver of Claims and Agreement.
- The pool and hot tub will be used in a safe manner at the guest's own risk. An adult must accompany children at all times.
- All guests will abide by Mexican law.